Use only what you need.|
Clubs can use the same features as League Management but use only what is needed. Other features/systems can be added as needed.
- Player Registrations
- Unlimited Divisions (youth and adult)
- Event Registration (clinics, camps, academy, socials, fund raisers more)
- Form creator (admin forms, surveys, data collection)
- Tournament Registration.
- Team Pages (team communications)
- Content Management System (CMS - Website system)
- Scheduler (club scheduler or team scheduling by team staff)
- Lost and Found
- Buy and Sell
- Referee Assignments
- Criminal record check management
There are many access level options for administrators, team staff and players. For administrators you can assign people with different roles that have different access. This is great for those clubs that utilize volunteers for specific roles.|
For our Team Pages, there are four security access views. Public view, Player view, Team Staff View and Administrator View.
- Administrators (full access)
- Team staff (coaches, managers, club Rep. [up to six staff]).
- Players (access to all their team pages current and prior year)
- Coordinators (with optional restrictions for area/club, division or age group).
- Official Coordinator
- Head Coach
- Evaluations Admin
- Criminal Record Check Admin
- Events Admin (with optional restrictions to specific events)
- Tournament Admin
- Scouts (for evaluations)
- Lost and Found Admin
- Buy and Sell Admin
- Documents Admin
- Gallery Admin
- News Admin
- + Custom roles
Player Registration is the heart of our system for Clubs.|
Configure unlimited divisions and user defined age group ranges.
The fees will be based on their division and age group they are registering to. There can also be optional early bird and/or late fees and/or payment method discounts/surcharges and/our coupon discounts and/or 'Custom' fees.
A player is automatically placed in the age group based on their birth date. If custom fields and fees are used, they can be configured differently by division/age group as needed.
The player registration can also incorporate custom fields (text boxes, text areas, check boxes, drop down boxes, radio buttons, If conditions, key codes and many more).
Several volunteer options including volunteer fee in lieu of volunteering.
Payment methods (cheque, credit card, etransfers, etc.) can be defined by division.
Registration sections can be turned off or on (parent info, medical info, emergency contact info, extended contact info). Parent info will be automatically required if player is under the age of maturity.
Integration with ePact (single sourced emergency and medical database).
Admin, division or age group coordinators can assign players to teams based on information collected through registration. (area, school, parent volunteer options, requested team/friend, prior experience and prior year team).|
Coordinators can be assigned division and/or age group and/or area restrictions. If implemented, age group coordinators can only access applicable players.
Allows players to be placed on older or younger teams.
Year end roll configuration to roll players to same team or set no team (by age range). Players registrations after registration end date will be set to unassigned (team may be full at this point)
Configure players who age out of a division to be moved to an older or adult division as part of the year end roll.
Optionally, include a team key code to assign player to predetermined team.
Choose only unassigned players by division/age group to find and assign late registrations.
New coaches can fill out the coach application form which adds their contact info to the coach database. Additional questions can be asked including what division/age group/level and what staff position they are interested in. Coach certification levels can also be added here.|
Once the coach applications are reviewed and approved, they because part of the coach database.
Once coach record can be assigned to several teams and to different roles.
There can be up to 6 team staff position assigned to a team. Coach, Manager, Asst. Coach and three alternate contacts with user defined titles. All staff have access to same communication tools.
A separate sub system 'Criminal Record Check Processing' is available to track (by crc status), date and bulk email the processes of obtaining a criminal record check for team staff and other club staff. This is usually done by a CRC Coordinator.
ID cards can be generated for Coaches.
A schedule is optional but is required for some of the more advanced functionality. Once a schedule is created you can then implement referee/umpire/official assignments, game reports, standings, send RSVP's/reminders, discipline and more.|
- Generate a schedule using team specific scheduling elements.
- Import schedules
- Manually add or adjust schedules
- Unlimited pool groups
- Pool groupings of 4,6,8,10 or 12 teams.
- Game change notification to all associated with the specific game.
- Automatic game reminders to game officials.
- Team game RSVP's and reminder notifications
- Multiple schedule types (regular, cup/playoff, practice and others).
- Optional game Reports (customizable) for score, player stats and discipline entry.
ID cards for those clubs and leagues that require id cards come in two forms, print format (2 x 10 card stock) or online id cards.|
- ID card photos can be uploaded as part of registration (mandatory or optional).
- If ID cards are optional as part of the registration process, they can be uploaded later via player profile (or by team staff).
- Bulk ID card photo upload option is available (photo day head shots).
- ID Cards formats can be customized as required.
Online ID Cards
- Game specific ID cards from team page can be shown to official via mobile device or pdf.
- Game specific ID cards can be accessed by the assigned official.
- Game specific ID cards include 'Suspended' id cards (not allowed to play that game).
- Game specific ID cards include Call up players
Communications / Team Pages
SpAppz includes many built in communications features. Team Pages is the place where team players and team staff get all their information and can communicate with each other. Team staff can also add team events, team photos, team blog and send RSVP requests to team events or games from their schedule. There are also several admin. processes for emailing players and staff and many more process that email confirmations.|
Team page functionality and options can be turned on/off as desired.
Team pages include:
- Game schedule
- Game specific online id cards
- Game specific roster
- Game specific call-up form
- Game specific match report (game report by team staff)
- Practice schedule
- Other team events
- Pool standings
- Player stats
- Team messaging and email
- RSVP events and schedules
- Team staff contact info
- Team Roster
- Team blog (by team staff)
- Team photos (by team staff)
- Links to other teams 'Team pages' (restricted view).
There is a 'team staff' view, 'team player' view and 'public' view. Depending on the view, certain features may or may not be available/visible.
With SpAppz we have many extra systems and web applications you can take advantage of. All of our systems are fully supported and we are always here to help with personnel transitions.|
Here are some of the extras...
- Form Tool (create your own events, socials, admin forms, work flow forms, fund raisers, clinics, etc.)
- SpAppz Content Management System (CMS - Web site system)
- Corporate email (your domain email)
- Lost and Found
- Buy and Sell
- Document Manager (with categories)
- Multi-level Photo Gallery
- Banner Ads (tracking views and click throughs)
- Link Manager (with categories)
- News Manager
- FAQ Manager (with categories)